Sunday, July 28, 2013

Luv

John has to put up a lot with me.  I am constantly taking pictures and he is usually my subject.  While he is hot and sweaty I am taking picture of him while I am drinking a glass of tea.  (I would like to point out that I at least make the tea.)

Since we planted some Bermuda we now have a patch of grass to mow, so John now needs to mow in addition to everything.



This is him researching his next project, building a cabin on the other side of the pond.  Which was my idea and where he will have to do most of the work.  For those of you who have not seen the land across the pond, there is no truck access, so he has to move everything by four wheeler  Why do you ask, well because I think it would be cool.  And my Luv said OK.

 
Yeah, there is really not much you can say about this one.  Yes, he has a loaf of bread hanging from his backside.  I really have no idea why!  Just seemed picture worthy.
 


And finally one night, seems he hit his limit and flew the bird at ME.  So if anyone knows my rules of engagement when your spouse is not happy with you, I WON!  He cursed at me, although silently, it was still a curse.  One more example of our competitive nature.  I will have to say that I was very proud of myself for hours after this.

No comments: